DISCLAIMER - IMPORTANT
THE MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE TO DO SO WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF THE RELEVANT LAWS OR REGULATIONS OF SUCH JURISDICTION.
The information to which this gatepost gives access is exclusively intended for persons who are not residents of the United States and who are not physically present in the United States. The information contained herein and on the pages that follow do not constitute an offer of securities for sale or a solicitation of an offer to purchase securities in the United States or in any jurisdiction or jurisdictions in which such offers or sales are unlawful. The securities referred to herein and on the pages that follow have not been nor will they be registered under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), or with any securities regulatory authority of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States and may not be offered, sold, pledged or otherwise transferred, directly or indirectly, within the United States or to US persons (as defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act) except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws. The Company will not be registered under the US investment Company Act of 1940, as amended (the "US Investment Company Act"), and holders of the Securities will not be entitled to the benefits of that Act. There will be no public offer of the securities in the United States, Australia, Canada or Japan. The securities referred to herein and on the pages that follow may not be offered, sold, pledged or otherwise transferred, directly or indirectly, directly or indirectly, in Australia, Canada or Japan or to any resident or citizen of Australia, Canada or Japan. The offer and sale of the securities referred to herein and on the pages that follow have not been and will not be registered under the applicable securities laws of Australia, Canada or Japan. Potential users of this information are requested to inform themselves about and to observe any such restrictions.
The information on the pages that follow may contain forward-looking statements. Any statement other than a statement of historical fact is a forward-looking statement. Actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by any forward-looking statement. The Company does not undertake any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. You should not place undue reliance on any forward-looking statement, which speaks only as of the date of its issuance.
By using this website you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted these conditions. HVPE may change these conditions. The changes will be posted on the website. Your access to this website is governed by the version of these conditions then-in-force.
- 1. Terms and conditions
- 1.1. The terms and conditions set out below apply to your use of HVPE's website. Please read them.
- 1.2. "HVPE" means HVPE and any of its subsidiaries and related companies and references to the "HVPE website" are to any of HVPE's website and also include, but are not limited to, the text, images, links, sounds, graphics and video sequences displayed in such website (the "Materials").
- 1.3. By clicking and entering www.hvgpe.com you agree that you have read and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, do not use www.hvgpe.com. The information in the HVPE website is only for the attention of the residents of jurisdictions where it can be lawfully disseminated. It is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations for your country of residence.
- 1.4. No information contained in these pages should be taken as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold the shares of any entity. Nothing on the HVPE website or in the Materials constitutes or is intended to constitute financial or other advice and you should not act upon any information contained on the HVPE website or in the Materials without first consulting a financial or other professional adviser.
- 1.5. The HVPE website is not intended to offer or to promote the offer or sale of the shares in HVPE (the "Shares") in the United States or to US Persons.
- 1.6. The articles of association of HVPE prohibit any purchase or acquisition of the Shares by or on behalf of or for the benefit of an employee benefit plan subject to ERISA, a plan subject to section 4975 of the US Internal Revenue Code, an entity whose underlying assets are considered to include "plan assets" of any such plans or benefit plan investor subject to similar laws (each, a "Plan Investor"), and incorporate provisions whereby purported purchases of the Shares by or on behalf of or for the benefit of a Plan Investor will not operate to confer any beneficial interest whatsoever in such Shares in favour of a Plan Investor, but instead will take effect as a trust for such charitable purposes as the Plan Investor may determine for redemption in favour of the beneficiaries of the trust.
- 3. Limitation of liability
3.1. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be taken to limit or exclude any liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law. Use of the HVPE website and the Materials are at your sole risk. HVPE will not be liable to any person for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, losses, damages or awards of any kind, howsoever caused, as a result of the use of or inability to use, or reliance on, the HVPE website or any of the Materials. HVPE excludes all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and representations (excepting fraudulent misrepresentation) of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise in connection with the HVPE website and the Materials to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3.2. Nothing in this website should be construed as investment, tax, legal or other advice nor is it to be relied upon in making an investment decision. Those accessing the website should consult their financial advisers regarding the suitability of any of the products referred to on this website. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and an investor may receive back less than the original investment; past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
- 4. Disclaimer
4.1. The Materials and the HVPE website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and do not purport to be full or complete. HVPE gives no warranties (express, implied or statutory) as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose of the Materials, including without limitation, as to the accuracy, validity, timeliness, merchantability or completeness of any information or data contained therein (whether prepared by HVPE or by any third party), or that any of the Materials or the HVPE website will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected. HVPE has the right to suspend or withdraw the provision of all or any of the HVPE website or the Materials without prior notice at any time. You are entirely responsible for your use of the website, and for the consequence of relying on any content. Further, no warranty of any kind is given that the HVPE website and the Materials are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, program or macro. HVPE does not warrant that the HVPE website or the server(s) that make(s) them available are free of any virus or other harmful elements.
- 4.2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, HVPE disclaims all liability to you arising out of your use of the website. In particular, HVPE shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage to you, any loss of profits, loss of business, revenue, data, goodwill or anticipated servicings, or any consequential loss or damage.
- 4.3. Reference in the HVPE website and/or the Materials to any hypertext link, product, process or service does not imply HVPE's support for, nor endorsement or recommendation of, the provider thereof or the product, process or service to which reference is made. The HVPE website may contain hypertext links to other websites, resources or other third parties. HVPE is not responsible for the availability of, and accepts no liability in relation to, these external websites or their contents. HVPE is not a sponsor, partner, promoter or publisher of any of such website.
5. Copyright and trade marks
5.1. The Materials are the copyright of HVPE and its third party licensors and may not be copied, distributed, uploaded, posted, republished, decompiled, disassembled, reverse-engineered or transmitted in any way without the prior, written consent of HVPE. You may, however, download one copy of the Materials for your personal non-commercial use or non-commercial use within the organisation in which you work on condition that you do not delete or change any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice contained in the Materials nor alter the way in which they are presented. Modification or use other than as permitted above violates HVPE's intellectual property rights in the Materials.
5.2. The trade marks, service marks and logo used and displayed on the HVPE website are registered and unregistered trade marks of HVPE and others. The intellectual property rights in the "HVPE" name and logo are owned by HVPE and used by HVPE under licence. Nothing in these terms and conditions or on the HVPE website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark displayed on the HVPE website. HVPE enforces infringements of its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
6. Governing law - The agreement between HVPE and you relating to your use and browsing of the HVPE website is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you agree that the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in relation to such use and browsing. These terms and conditions may not be modified unless HVPE agrees in writing.
8. The Materials that you are seeking to access is not directed at and may not be viewed by or distributed to persons:
8.1. in the United States or who are, or are acting for the benefit of, US Persons (as defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act) unless they are (i) "Qualified Purchasers" as defined in Section 2(a)(51) and related rules of the US Investment Company Act and "Qualified Institutional Buyers" as defined in Rule 144A under the Securities Act or (ii) already own shares of HVPE; or
8.2. located in a jurisdiction where it is not lawful to access the Materials.
By clicking "I understand and agree" below, you represent, warrant and agree that you (1) have read and understood the terms and conditions and other information set out above, (2) agree to be bound by its terms (3) are permitted under applicable laws and regulations to receive the information contained in the pages that follow and (4) agree that you will not transmit or otherwise send any information contained in this website to any person in the United States, to any US person (as defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act) or to publications with a general circulation in the United States. If you cannot so certify and agree, you must click the button labelled "Decline" or otherwise exit this website.